Indonesia's most popular holiday spot is famous for its Balinese food that makes tourists excited as the cuisine is mouth-watering. The dishes have some unique taste as they are specially prepared with passion with the time tested spices.
The must-try dishes in Bali include:
- Pisang Goreng- The dish is a special dessert prepared with fried bananas. Bali has a variety of bananas from small to large. Canggu hostel serves various types of bananas making each one a treat each time like some are served with honey while others sugar syrup. The dessert can also be flaked with coconut or vanilla ice-cream.
- Mie Goreng- This dish is a staple food of the Indonesian kitchen it consists of fried noodles that are served with chicken or pork. At times the dish is served with a fried egg on top of prawn crackers.
- Nasi Goreng- This dish is similar to mine Goreng as instead of noodles rice is used. This forms the staple diet of many Balinese people as they prefer eating this for breakfast and dinner. There is no shortage of rice in Bali, as all around the year the crop is grown.
- Sate- The Indonesian State is not Satay, the dish comprises of mashed chicken that is topped with authentic spices and blended into barbecue.
- Nasi Campur- This is a local dish and consists of mixed rice having small portions of vegetables, fish or meat.
The dishes are must-try for people who like trying some authentic flavors.