Indoor plants are not just for showcasing inside your homes. There are tons of information one must know on indoor plants. In fact, many people do not try to learn some information that leads to death to the plant for not following the information properly. This in turn leads to doubts. These are some of the FAQ’s you should know on indoor plants.
- Which Indoor Plants are considered as Best? – Aglaonema, Aspidistra, Philodendrons, Succulents and Dracaenas are some of the best indoor plants considered.
- How do I Re-pot an Indoor Plant? –Once the plant grows larger in size, re-potting is a must. You can always look on the internet to learn some of the basic steps on re-potting the plant.
- How do I take care of Indoor Plant? – There are different ways of caring the indoor plant depending on the type. First of all, you need to make sure the type of the plant and only proceed with the care. For instance; some indoor plants require drainage holed to be made at the bottom while others don’t require any form of holes to be made.
- How do Indoor Plants Die? –Avoiding the plant or not understanding the lighting conditions or even over-watering are some of the reasons the causes the indoor plant to die.
- What is the Life-Span of Indoor Plant? – An indoor plant will survive well for 2 to 5 years. After that, the plant initially dies and purchasing of a new one is required.
Consider learning more on indoor plants by looking for office plant hire in Melbourne.