Running a bar, like any business, is all about getting ready and making sure you have the right tools for the job. In ordering bar accessories or buying bar supplies, you do not need shortcuts or poor quality equipment.
Be it a local pub or a suburban club, there are drinks and basic equipment that must be provided by every company. You can also buy the best bar accessories via Hospitality-Style.
Here is a list of the most important bar equipment and accessories:
- Bottle opener – no bar can function without opening a wine bottle
- Cleaning products – To wipe surfaces, rods, pumps, etc. The trunk must be kept clean so that a good supply of clothing and cleaning items must always be stored.
- Bottle Opener – How else will you open the mixer
- Ice buckets and spoons – People don't like warm drinks so ice is a necessity like buckets, spoons, and tongs.
- Towel – needed to dry the glass and one hundred one other towel bar jobs find them assigned. 100% cotton is the best choice.
- Cocktail accessories – from stirrers, beaters, garnishes, to perhaps electric blenders. If cocktails are requested, you should be able to at least serve the basics, so make sure you have enough cocktail accessories and equipment.
These items must be behind each bar. When buying looking for quality and durability, there is no point in buying cheap bar accessories if it is damaged and needs to be replaced. For most food or beverage accessories always look for stainless steel.